Re: Flowers

Thank you for all the nice words! And yes, the cat does live with me! :-)
His name is Roddy and he turned 1 year old last week. :-)  We got him when
he was just 5 weeks old, someone had dumped him on a busy street.l. I also
have another cat, Minky, who's 6. We got him from the shelter when he was 3
years old...dumped their by his previous owner because her new boyfriend
didn't like cats!

Sue(6B)