Re: OUCH!

When I was a new gardener, I read more of the label than I do now. If you're new at anything, you need to educate yourself. Even seasoned gardeners make mistakes. But the person who made this mistake will make the same mistake in all areas of life. He's the guy that doesn't read the schematic until he's done and finds 6 extra pieces leftover. He's the guy that won't aks for directions. He's the guy that knows that "An Inconvenient Truth" is a load of crap without seeing it. He's the guy who says "Balloon?" when it comes time to pay that big chunk on the great mortgage deal he got. He's the guy who already knows it all.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OUCH!

My question would be- is this a new or seasoned
gardener.

I made tons of mistakes in the beginning, heck I still
do...

Donna

--- Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

Some people are just idiots. The word "systemic"
couldn't have just been in
the fine print, it had to be right there in the name
or as a subtitle sort
of thing. And aphids - FCOL! - something simple
enough to deal with.
Sorry, but I think he got what he deserved.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "SueNY" <sue.nyc@att.net>