Re: container

Er... Bonnie, you have to post the picture on a neutral site or send it to us individually. If the latter, my address is islandjim@verizon.net

On Jul 10, 2006, at 1:36 PM, Bonnie Holmes wrote:

Had a good week with relatives and beautifully cool weather...in the
70s. We dig up "extras" to passalong for my sister's gardens; looked up
information; discussed her newly conceived but not yet executed water
fall; and found some good punning articles for my brother-in-law.

I have been using my garden pictures as a screensaver. Today, I brought
them up to date and labeled them. Also, took a picture of a container
arrangement that I made using Autumn Fern and something blue as Bonnie
M. suggested. What do you think?

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Container1.JPG]

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10