To: <GARDENS@LSV.UKY.EDU>
Cc: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 6:43 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Absolutely FURIOUS!

I just got home from some errands. As I was walking up the walkway I
noticed that the lawn service had been here. Then I noticed I couldn't see
my rose bush. You guessed it.. The idiots either hacked it down or mowed
over it.. My beautiful 3ft tall bush with BLOOMS on it is now about a foot
tall. I am beside myself. How STUPID are these people?? Any moron must know
what a rose bush looks like, especially when it's got yellow roses all over
it! The landlord said I could have it and told me I could plant it where it
was so I can't blame him. I don't even know if I should say anything to him.
I am however going to the hardware store tomorrow and picking up a tomato
cage to put around what's left of it.. Maybe that will give them a hint! It
was one tall stem at the time-I can't tell if it was broken off or cut off.
It looks pretty clean.
So experienced rose growers out there, will it grow back? What's left of
it is still healthy and green. I hope it will?

Sue (6B)