Re: Heronswood letter

Wonder where this has been. I just got it.

On Jul 5, 2006, at 10:23 PM, Kitty wrote:

Unsubscribe request wasn't offered in my letter. I'll probably do it later. They tried to make it sound all wonderful and improved, but I tend not to believe Burpee. Wow....500 plants - nothing compared to what Hwood offered before they got their mitts on it. And I expect they won't be as unusual. I'm still kicking myself for not ordering the Aconitum vine Hwood had. Where will I ever find that again?

Flooded basement? What a shame. Did you have a pump for it? Everything ok now?

Kitty.
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Heronswood letter

Anyone else get this? (note a few words are missing, they were done as
graphics and I had to remove them to send to chat)
All I did was send a request to be unsubscribed.  I don't want to have
anything to do with Burpee et al.

Sorry I've been away -- basement flooded a week ago and now I'm off to
a family wedding tomorrow.  Busy.

Chris

Island Jim
Southwest Florida