Re: It's monsoon...

In a message dated 7/11/2006 2:49:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

Know  that a cat's unimpeded entrance to the house is through a cat door
between  the garage and the kitchen. And for a cat [or any other
critter--a  raccoon--say] to reach the cat door, it has to enter through
the garage  door, which is on the front of the house but usually open
during daylight  hours, and scurry the length of the garage to the back
of the house and  the cat door.

Bashful not only went 6 feet in the air at the thunder,  she
circumnavigated the house and crashed through the cat door in a record
setting 15 seconds. Once inside, she settled at the food bowl as though
nothing had happened.

Then another KA-BOOM and she raced to her  under-the-bed sanctuary.

It's still raining quite hard; we lose the  satellite connection off and

Oh the poor baby!!   I could just see that.  My dog Max cant  take that noise
Hope it clears up soon...   I know it is trying to do it  here.  Got very
cloudy, but then it is my day off, and I expect nothing  else!  LOL
Be safe