Re: Heronswood letter

Yeah, Chris, you didn't mention more about the basement. And how was the wedding. Any unattached bridesmaids floating around?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Heronswood letter

Chris - sorry about the basement!  No damage I hope??

Unsubscribe request wasn't offered in my letter. I'll probably do it
later.
They tried to make it sound all wonderful and improved, but I tend not to
believe Burpee. Wow....500 plants - nothing compared to what Hwood
offered
before they got their mitts on it. And I expect they won't be as unusual.
I'm still kicking myself for not ordering the Aconitum vine Hwood had.
Where will I ever find that again?

Flooded basement? What a shame. Did you have a pump for it? Everything
ok
now?

Kitty.
neIN, Zone 5