From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:05 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Heronswood letter

> Aconitum hemsleyanum

Looks like a nice one.  :(  I will keep my eyes open!

> Good grief, what a mess!  That's a lot of work.  Did insurance cover
> any of this?

I don't really have enough stuff down there to warrant the extra insurance.
Regular homeowners doesn't cover it, but I can get extra flooding insurance
for a monthly fee.  Since claims against flooding insurance count as claims
against my regular insurance I'd end up paying way more within a year.

It's been an interesting month with a lot of bad stuff.  I can't wait until
things get better.

Now to find a place to repair my camera that broke three days out of
warranty.  :)