Re: Giant swallowtail butterflies

Sure I'll take some Donna. I love those things.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Giant swallowtail butterflies

wasn't someone looking for Asclepius? Mine (which is
duh- the pinker variety, Auralie did you send me the
seeds?) is blooming it's heart out here.
Anyways, if someone wants some seeds let me know...
otherwise deadhead time as needed.

Donna

--- Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

Too cute! Don't you just love them? We have
Monarch larvae munching on the Asclepius tuberosa here. I'm sure your plants will
survive.
zem
zone 7
West TN