From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 2:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

We, on the other hand, seem to be getting normal monsoon season
weather--unlike the last 2 or 3 years--rush-hour showers, some rather
fierce, nearly every day. Also of note: there are two hurricanes in the
Pacific, Bud and Carlotta, but not so much as a tropical wave in the
Atlantic-Caribbean-Gulf of Mexico... yet. Quite a departure from the past
several years.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W