Re: New Container Plants

I'm not sure that mine is the exact same variety of not.- I does look very similar. The flowers are sort of a pale yellowish-green color. The hummers have checked it out, but never really hung out there like they do at the red where they go from flower to flower.

Oh- hey, I looked up the plant list on the web for where I got mine- and the one they carry now IS Moonraker- so in all likelihood my whitish one was/is that one also!

Theresa

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
Theresa, have you grown the yellow one I have? I haven't seen the hummers around it but it is along my back border. I do see the hummers frequently around my kitchen window where Pentas is in a window box.
Ceres