Cc: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 9:29 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Shade Garden

Anyone know of good sources for plants that do well in shade? I am starting
to compile a list of catalogs to send for for my winter reading and planning
and would like to do a shade garden next year. The landlord is allowing me
to clean up the alley and a good portion of it is shaded/sundappled. Where
it is fenced in and
fairly spaceous we are hoping to turn it into a backyard type area. :-)
Right now it's pretty bare except for grass and mulch.

Sue (6B)