Re: Now I Have No Excuse...

Remember, THOSE people (LOL, meaning your Uncle Pete and my Granny) came from a totally different generation, so I can rationalize my own laziness sometimes when it comes to heavy duty chores. They grew up without AC remember? ;-D
----- Original Message ----- From: "SueNY" <sue.nyc@att.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>; <GARDENS@LSV.UKY.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Now I Have No Excuse...

...for not doing my garden chores. My dad is currently in Nova Scotia.
That's where he's from. Anyhow, he went to visit my Uncle Peter, who lives
on my great grandparents farm, in the house they built in 1909. (He is my
grandmothers brother). When he got there, Uncle Peter was out in the yard
chopping a fallen tree limb into firewood. Did I mention Uncle Peter is 93
years old?? He's simply amazing. Now when I feel lazy I'll think of him and
get my butt moving! :-)

Sue(6B)