From: Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
To: "gardenchat@hort.net"
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 11:50:38 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Cooling plants with mist?

Lots of places have misters set up out here. It can really help. But it
works a lot better with low humidity, we can even notice that in our area -
if humidity gets up around 25% or so the evaporation doesn't happen very
fast and you end up feeling damp. I don't suppose your plants would mind
that though. If you have a lot of minerals in your water get a good filter,
those tiny nozzles clog up quickly.

Cyndi