From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 6:02 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] An Inconvenient Truth

I really do want to see it but will probably wait for video release.  There
was a letter to the editor in today's paper about how it is a load of c**p,
citing some  scientist that disagrees.  But you have to realize this is
heavily Republican country here.  Did you read Roger Ebert's review?  4
stars and he wrote that he believes everyone should see it, that it is very
well laid out and solidly backed by facts and quite riveting.  He said that
if you choose not to see it you'd better have a good excuse to give your
kids someday.

neIN, Zone 5