From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa W.
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 9:02 PM
To: GardenChat
Subject: [CHAT] tomato stealers on their way out! I hope.

Yesterday I also resorted to getting rat killer, as I really can't abide
having a family of rats live in my back yard somewhere.  But, even
worse... they are eating my tomatos as they ripen!!!   How infuriating
and how gross!  I am very wildlife and animal friendly usually, but this I
just can't abide.  I noticed this AM that several of the baits were gone, so
I'm hoping this means a quick end to this problem.  Has anyone else had this
problem?

Theresa