To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] tomato stealers on their way out! I hope.

Yesterday, my Sweet Honey Biscuit (husky/lab) caught one in my garden and
it was NO country mouse but an old world RAT. Don't know where it came
from as we are not near a city or processing plant, large agricultural
establishment, etc. A terrier would also be good as they were developed to
go after rodents.