Re: New Job

Zem:  Congratulations on the new job...I'm so excited for you!

Hills, IA  zone 5

 --- On Tue 07/18, Kitty < kmrsy@comcast.net > wrote:
From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:39:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New Job

> my advanced age<br>Just means you'r ripe for
Message ----- <br>From: "Zemuly Sanders"
<zsanders@midsouth.rr.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent:
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:27 PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] New
tends more toward <br>> house plants in the winter. Two of the stores
have greenhouses, and the <br>> other two only have space set aside for
house plants. The area manager <br>> said we will do poinsettias at
Christmas and maybe some Christmas trees. <br>> You can plant trees in
your yard just about 12 months of the year so I <br>> would assume we'll
be carrying them, too. It's going to be a real <br>> adventure. My
friends cannot belive that I'm taking full time employment <br>> at my
advanced age. I just told them maybe it's advanced for them, but I <br>>