Re: New Job

Thanks, Auralie. I feel the same way. Today I went to lunch with 4 of my oldest and dearest friends, and I can really tell the difference between who still works and who doesn't. Those that don't seem to have more time to complain about their health than the ones who do. :-) Anyway I'm looking forward to it. I've cleaned up my Felco 'holster' and my leather gloves.
----- Original Message ----- From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New Job

Zem, your "advanced age" is only relative.  I am considerably more
"advanced" than you, but I haven't retired.  In fact I've had more
work this year than the past two - and kept up with a lot of other
non-paying jobs, too.  I've always said it is better to have too much
to do than too little.  Better to wear out than rust out.  Enjoy your
new job.

In a message dated 07/18/2006 10:28:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,