Re: weather

Finally this morning we have a bit of relief from the hi temps.   Yesterday
100 with heat index of 112 & the humidity was soaking to your hair roots.   I
did work out but did take some breaks.   Friday temps predicted to be in the
80's.   How wonderful.
     My youngest granddaughter, Nadia, will be playing in the regional
softball tournaments tomorrow evening.   They won the district tournament Tues
evening.   Thank goodness for the Fri cooler temps.
     We do need some rain.    Rich, are you getting the rain that Donna is
getting?   That must be the rains that have been passing over the northern part
of Iowa.