From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:05 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

I have been involved with 2 twisters and 1 microburst already in my life...
not looking forward to any more :(

I know the signs, know the sounds, so I am luckier than most....

Doubt any will hit here unless a new system comes thru... you and Kitty (and
maybe others?) are the ones that front might cause damage too...

Still raining buckets here. Nope, no basement, lotsa windows in my office,
but I could high tail it to the warehouse in back- cinder block building.

Donna