From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Karen Fernsler
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 2:08 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Help with plant ID

It is in my garden.  We have just moved into a new home, and inherited a
wonderful garden to boot, but there are somethings in it that I have never
seen before.

There is some room here for me to put in somethings, but right now I'm in
the process of straightening up.  The previous previous owners put in much
of what is here, but the previous owners we brought the place from didn't do
much except carelessly use herbicides and mow the lawn for three years.

So far I discovered some Yucca growing behind three overgrown privets and
two purple leaf sand cherries.

I also keep finding little garden decorations -- rabbits and toads holding
lily pad umbrellas,  sundials etc. so it's added reward to all the clean up

Going to be awhile before I can add things!

I'm moving to Mars next week, so if you have any boxes...

		 -Steven Wright