Re: Help with plant ID

I am most certain it is 'Mrs Robt Brydon' which is a non-vining one.   I have
one growing in a approx 8-9' wooden obelisk painted cobalt blue.   It grows
up thru the support and flows out & down from the top.   'What is it' is always
a frequently asked question by visiters to my garden. This was a clematis
that was sold one yr at the greenhouse (we usually have many varieties perhaps 30
but different ones each yr)   where I work but not a common clematis to our
area.   I saw it in a fabulous garden in Rockford Il last yr.   Everyone on the
tour was taken by it but did not know what it was.