Re: Plumeria and stuff

Andrea, sorry to hear you must deal with the challenges of diabetes.   Many
in my family have diabetes and many have lost their lives to diabetes. I grew
up with a brother who dealt with it from an early age and now provide support
to my son.   Not all diabetics are dealing with the same problems. Do follow
your drs orders.