The misery index

I just thought I'd mention that it's 109 degrees out right now. At 4:30 in
the afternoon. C'mon! Stop it!
I had a meeting to go to that's a 10 minute walk from here. I figured I'd
drive instead. But it was so hot inside the car I'm not sure it was worth
it. 5 minutes at 130 degrees vs. 10 minutes at 109...and it's definitely not
worth standing there for 20 minutes early waiting for the car to cool down.
Sure wish the DoD would support telecommuting.