Re: Tomato Disappointment

OUCH! I'll keepo praying for rain Pam. But I don't blame you. I'd be watering too. Got to keep those plants alive. ;-)

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tomato Disappointment

Sue, if you eat eggs - save the shells (peel the membrane out) and grind
them up and mix in the soil under the mulch around your peppers and
tomatoes.  Prevents blossom end rot.  Works great and it's free.  You can
buy liquid calcium but this is more economical!   Thus speaks the woman w/
the 269 dollar water bill.  I have to be thrifty to afford my garden.

On 7/25/06, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>