Re: OT/Red stuff

My favorite jello dessert is lime jello with ginger ale used instead of the water -- keeps just a little fizziness -- and with pear halves for the fruit.
--Barb, Grass Valley CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/Red stuff

Jello salads were a staple of any family or social gathering in my youth. Red orange or black cherry with fruit or berries, lime or lemon with shredded carrots, celery & pineapple. The really fancy ones included nuts or cottage cheese. Whiipd cream & cream cheese showed up a little later. Some I like, some I avoid. Not fond of sugar free gelatin at all.