From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 6:33 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re:Tx Storm now IL storm

we had a storm go thru early evening last night. Alhough I only got a couple
of inches of rain, Joliet which is about 10 miles from here got 5 and half
inches of rain in 90 minutes... can you say flooding!

many twisters were seen, actually as I was leaving work the sirens where
blaring, but none touched down around here. Hope those to the east faired as
well....

Donna