My New Job

So far the job is the best.  I love it -- and the plant department managers I
get to work with.  This is not like work at all.  I just have to make nice
with the plants, clean them up and arrange them to appeal to shoppers.  I have
also had a lot of fun telling people what they are and how to grow them.  It's
really fun to talk about tropicals with people who don't know anything about
them. and the prices of really nice ones blow me away.  Desert Rose plants are
currently selling for $3.49 each.  Okay, they are in 4" pots, but they are
very healthy little things.   I think my excitement is contagious because I've
sold a lot of all sorts of tropicals, and that is not part of my job.
zone 7
West TN