From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:40:46
To:gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - asthma relapse/she's gone

I know.  I appreciate y'all.  Lisa was a little surprised that I wanted to
stay w/ her.  I told her she came into this world alone and unloved, I won't
let her leave it the same way.  Even if it did kill me.  This house no
longer feels like home.  It's very sad.  But I couldn't see her spending one
more night gasping for air every minute.  That would have been inexcusable.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX