Pam are you floating

We got almost an inch of rain last night right after the fireworks display, then this afternoon we had quite a little shower again. I don't think it was more than 1/2 inch but it is crazy how much rain we have had. I just watched the weather report on the news and saw where Pam looks like she is getting even more rain again. How much have you had Pam? Jesse, Pam and I are not used to complaining of too much rain ... especially in July! My garden and lawn look beautiful. Last year I was dragging hoses all over... in fact most years I am dragging hoses all around. This year I think I watered my tomatoes when I planted them and that was it.
western Oklahoma
zone 6b