Re: OT - sign from above or no??

Me too!
--Barb, Grass Valley CA
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - sign from above or no??

OK- so I've wondered in the past- what exactly is a chifferobe?

Theresa

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
That sort of thing happens.  When I was a child, I named a kitten
Dr.Pepper, as that was a new and popular drink then. A few months later Dr.Pepper produced a litter of kittens in the bottom
drawer of an old chifferobe where my grandmother stored all her
paper dress patterns.  Auralie