Re: tired now Pam!

I know.  If Cathy can't take him back, I will keep him.  But it's not what I
wanted.  Dr. Lisa agreed w/ me BTW, it is too soon.  I've been calling him
Cornbread because Pat used to have a red tabby called Cornbread and he was
very sweet, like this one.  He was a bob-tail though, this one isn't.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX