Re: Amazing animals..

When I am not feeling well or very upset, my cat won't leave my SIDE.
She is all over me. When I had surgery last December, she was on my bed
24 x 7 until I could get up and walk around...and then she followed me.
Animals are very sensitive.

Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  That is interesting. I certainly know that when I am not feelng well my
male cats stay very close to me (not that I'm dying mind you!)

Theresa
> "All that we are is a result of what we have thought." - Buddha

Jesse R. Bell