To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] photos

They said all of mine would be marked private, but I could change that if I wished, that there's some sort of batch program to change those settings, which they will tell me about when the transfer is complete. I'm trying to figure out how Yahoops is going to make money from this change. From my viewpoint, the old album system was fine--so they must see a big payoff from this somewhere.