Re: Flickr... more

Meant to add this, but forgot. I store all my pix in a photo "archive" on my hard drive--about 1.6 gigabytes at present and organized into a gazillion folders [plants nested in folders by type, genus, species]. Every now and again, I burn it to a DVD just to be sure I'll keep it. Other stuff is not as maniacally sort, labeled, and stored, but I seem to be able to find it when need be.

On Jul 29, 2007, at 10:30 AM, james singer wrote:

Yeah. Think I'll use Flickr as the photo album for this list, for folks that are not on lists, and for photos [like Ms Fatma's wallpaper] that are not list oriented. All the other lists I'm on are Yahoo and have their own photo sections--so I can use their albums for them. Delete when I add just to keep it tidy.

On Jul 29, 2007, at 11:13 AM, Kitty wrote:

Why delete when you add? What is your reason for keeping only 6 or 7 at Flickr? Are you storing more pics elsewhere, besides Dave's?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:50 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Thunder

Hear it? We're having our first TS this morning. It's a pretty substantial one--enough so I won't be dragging hoses around this afternoon, even blocked satellite reception for a few minutes.

Haven't completely figured out what to do about Flickr. So far, I've just deleted all but six or seven pictures there. Maybe I'll just leave it that way, and delete one whenever I add one.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10