Re: Checking on Pam

I think it was also due to some studies on poverty...the greatest number of
impoverished are single women raising children.  Arkansas had good results
with reducing poverty by "saving marriages" and I think TN is trying to do
the same.  Families have a hard time making it without two salaries.
According to the study, economics turned out to be one of the biggest
problems for many couples and with counseling many marriages were "saved".