To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 6:10 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Smoke gets in my eyes

?? What happens when you turn over during the night? Aren't you afraid of strangling yourself?
;+)

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
Oh, I'm with you on the noise. I'm working all weekend Fri-Mon, and it's hard to get to sleep with that noise. I'll make sure my iPod is charged and
sleep with the earbuds in. Maybe that will help.