Re: Mystery

A bear was treed in the middle of Peekskill, about ten miles from
here, a few weeks ago.  There have been other sightings from
time to time in the area.  But this was in broad daylight, and I
was working outside not far away, though down the hill and on
the other side of some trees from the house so there was no
direct sight line. Still can't understand it.
In a message dated 7/7/2008 1:21:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,