Re: Mystery

If it was me, I'd find it sitting in the sink waiting to be washed, or still hanging up. I can look right at something & not see it, even when I'm sure it should be there. One of those weird perception problems left over from my head injury. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Mystery

LOL! I have been doing this for the last month myself. I attributed it
too be too busy to even put anything away other than setting on the
table in what ever container I walked in with.

Auralie, could the wind have knocked it over and it rolled somewhere out of sight? under a bush or who knows what....

 Donna

Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net> wrote:
 EXACTLY....