Re: home : )/Amtrak/price to mow yard??

you had grass in florida??? With all the plants on the plantation, didn't think there was any room left for that.

  Donna

james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net> wrote:
  We paid $60 per month in Florida--that was for weekly mowing/weed-
eating in summer and monthly in winter. In winter, he often show up
and trim palms and such at no extra charge. Just got bored, I guess.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W
Elevation 148'