From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 5:06 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] home : )/Amtrak/price to mow yard??

We pay our man-of-all-work $125.00 to mow our yard, but it's a
lot of steep up-and-down, and he edges the beds, too.  It takes him
a bit more than two hours, but he is always expensive.  We know
that but he is very reliable and conscientious in whatever he does.
I'm sure you would not pay a teen-ager anything like that amount.
We might be able to get it done for less, too, but we can count
on this guy for all kinds of things that need to be done.

When we are away, we do pay a teen-ager $20.00/day to come in
and feed our cats and give them water.
Auralie

In a message dated 7/10/2008 11:58:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,