Re: home : )/Amtrak/price to mow yard??

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: home : )/Amtrak/price to mow yard??
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:12:27 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=hOnMNTBG1O4BhJtZmLAXt+6sYnWFgzNfeFQO9Mz4wgo=; b=IlcnojrmEsR+s0ubmksllO3r2wQxhJ4Zc4Hs1DkOy9/buaJYSgOSCpjkr3fVb8fWHu 25sFNcIUC5i3MNXVy5WWr9CAMrEhxcjlWG4T/QpNJxs8T+u17dkN7qhWyMjPCI7PGczF R1G244o3XFZHZNA/FhPd25VYkmTwG6KFpZVOE=

That's per job and I have him do it every other week, every 3rd week in the
summer when there's no rain and the grass isn't growing, like now.  Wish I
could do it myself, but w/ no garage or shed (and no room to put one) I've
got no place to store a mower.  Can't keep it in the house.

On 7/12/08, TeichFauna@aol.com <TeichFauna@aol.com> wrote:
> Pam is that per week or month???   Ours is $30-40 per week...not  month!
> I'm amazed at how reasonable the prices are........60, 95 per
> month???  Wow.
> Noreen
> zone 9
> Texas Gulf Coast
> In a message dated 7/11/2008 5:00:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
> gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:
> Tricia -  a lot depends on the going rate in your area.  I pay John 30$ to
> mow,  weed eat and edge.  Takes about an hour and a half.  In Dallas  you'd
> pay twice as much easy.  But we're poor out here in the  boondocks, so
> everything costs less
> **************Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live
> music
> scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!
> (http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A