hail storm damage

I have a question for anyone. Do tomatoes and squash plants come back after being damaged by hail? I am thinking that I can just cut off some of the broken limbs of the tomato but not sure about the squash. I just got back from Arkansas last night and saw what damage we got from a hail storm on Saturday. My neighbor had called me in the middle of it so that I could hear it. I don't think it was very big but it hit hard and lots of it. My greenhouse is really a mess.... and I just called the insurance agent to ask them to come look at my roof.
I am on my way outside to cut back everything....
Thank you,
Tricia