Re: House Sale

Wonderful news, Jim. I'm sure it's a relief to have it sell and a bonus that they will value the plants you collected over the years. ----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 12:30 PM
Subject: [CHAT] House Sale

Well, finally... the plantation is in the process of selling. And the people who bought it bought it for the plants. Imagine.... They are even having it patrolled until they get occupancy to make sure no one steals any plants. I've offered to help them identify anything they don't recognize.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W
Elevation 148'