Re: NOLA

You got that right Pam..... tame or not, they can be dangerous.

I think it is interesting how tall everything is in the pictures. I was
in the western Caribbean a year after a hurricane. Nothing was over 6 ft
tall and most of the vegetation of all types was shredded.

Donna

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  LOL - wow are you brave!

--