today

I am sorry Jesse that you are having so much to deal with right now. I think of you and your loss of your sister all the time. I can't imagine how you must feel but I do want you to know that I care! I am praying for you and your family.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cats

Ughhhhh...not sure I can handle a bad ending right now.  Had enough of
the bad endings.  Last night I'm watching the 10:00 news before I go
to bed...and my sister's name and picture flashes on the TV and they
are talking about how they are going to make changes after her
accident to keep it from happening again.  She was not the only person
who drowned on that road.  It has been that way for YEARS.  My parents
have to drive by that spot every day.  I don't know how they deal with
it right now.
I've just had back-to-back family tragedies the last two months and it
has taken a toll on me...AND my husband.