Re: legend

  • Subject: Re: legend
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:11:45 -0400

Leaf curl is pretty common. If it's curling down, no problem in most cases. It's a stress reaction, and will be self-limiting when the weather changes. Some varieties are more prone to it than others.

There are some diseases that cause leaf curl, and volatilized 2,4-D (from a mile away) can cause shoestringing, but most of the time it's nothing to be alarmed about.