too darned hot!
  • Subject: too darned hot!
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 19:01:14 EDT

The weather has been totally insane since early spring, with
alternating extremes of both high and low, but this is the
limit!  We were already in a serious drought condition, but
now we have record-breaking heat to add to it.  It was 90
by 9:00 this morning, topped out at about 103, and here at
7:00 PM is still 96.8. Thank the Good Lord for airconditioning.
I just pray the power doesn't go off - there have been power
failures in lower Westchester.