RE: Need good thoughts
  • Subject: RE: Need good thoughts
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 04:29:05 -0400

Thanks everyone!!!!!!! I particularly appreciate the Anasazi incantation in
the sweat lodge Jim. ;) Yes, it's 4:27 am and I'm up. Can you tell I'm
excited? The dogs are wondering why I won't take them for a walk, which
normally I would but Austin has to have eye surgery today and can't have any
water, so hence, no walk. I'm cleaning instead. I'll let you know how it
went this afternoon.